Swedish/Kurdish violinist Brusk Zanganeh leads an active performing career as soloist and chamber musician. Since making his concerto debut at age twelve, Brusk has performed as soloist throughout north/south America, the UK, Asia, Middle East and continental Europe. He also have a genuine interest in Kurdish music tradition/improvisation and has played with renowned musicians in this genre.
Brusk studied his master at Edsberg Music institute Stockholm with professor Per Enoksson and his Soloist Diploma at Zurich University of the Arts in Switzerland with professor Rudolf Koelman.
Today Brusk is principal violinist in Ensemble NEO, Camerata Nordica, Zanganeh Quartet and Concertmaster in Chamber Orchester Norrbotten and Zurich ZHdK Strings.
He is also guest teacher at Aram Tigran Konservatuar and assistant professor at Zurich University of the Arts in Switzerland for Prof. Rudolf Koelman.
Brusk plays on a G. Gagliano kindly on loan from the Jarnakerfonden.
– Norrbotten Chamber Orchestra and Opera (1st Concertmaster)
– Camerata Nordica (1st Concertmaster & 2nd Principal Leader)
– Umea NorrlandsOpera’s Symphony Orchestra (1st Concertmaster)
– Gavle Symphony Orchestra (3rd Concertmaster)
– ZHdK Strings (1 st Concertmaster)
Teaching at Universities:
– Luleå University (Violin teacher – Piteå Musikhögskolan)
– Gothenburg University of Arts (Violin teacher – improvisation – HSM)
– Zurich University of Arts (Assistant to Prof. Rudolf Koelman)
– Aram Tigran Konservatory in Diyarbakir (Guest Teacher)
Teaching at Master Courses:
– Pitea Mastercourses (2016)
– Bolvia Clasica in La Paz (2015)
– Sociedad Bolivia de Musica de Camara (2014, 2015)
– Koelman Master Courses in Tuscany, Italy (2014, 2015, 2016)
– Aram Tigran Konservatory (2014, 2015, 2016)